Food Services Manager
A busy Co Antrim Hotel situated just off the Blacks Road currently seek a Food Services Manager to oversee a busy Bistro, the newly refurbished Seasons Restaurant & a busy Banqueting Department.
As a Food Services Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of food operations to deliver an excellent experience.
A Food Services Manager will also be required to manage, train and develop team members and work within budgeted guidelines.
Specifically you will be responsible for the following.
- Manage all food operations
- Maintain an excellent standard of service
- Recruit, Manage, Train and Develop the restaurant team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient matter
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- To maintain forecasting, budgets & wage costs
- To Co ordinate with the Sales team to ensure effective running of all Weddings/ Banquets etc.
- 2/3 years Management and/or supervisory Food and beverage experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work under different work situations
- Able to meet financial targets
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of service
- Hospitality management degree
Bar and Front of House Staff
Full-time and Part-time positions available
Part-time Chef De Partie
Minimum 2 years experience
Fluent in English
Competent in running a section on a day to day basis
If you are interested in a role advertised here and meet the specified requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com FAO Stephen McMillan